RIP Rada

So sorry to hear about Rada. What a tragic ending to such a short life. Your dad and family will be in my thoughts (or dreams since I'm about to go to bed).
 
Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

(My local Animal Humane Society, and the vet department of my local University, have Pet Loss Support Groups. I participated in the former, and found it to be very helpful.)

Thank you for this information--I will pass it on to my dad & family.

I did not know Rada very well, but I know how important she was to my family. Also, she and Bentley were very good friends. They loved playing together the times when we went home when they were puppies.

Here is a picture of Bentley (left) and Rada (right). I hope she is running free and barking and playing ball (her favorite things) at Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.sheltieforums.com/album.php?albumid=218&pictureid=2430
 
OH how terrible, just terrible! That's one of every pet parents nightmare, I am so, so very sorry :( :(.

Hopefully they can find a little bit of solace with the Humane Societies support group!

Again, I am SOOO sorry :hugs
 
Back
Top