Roxy

I just adore this little dog. She’s coming when she’s called. Slept through the night with next to no crying before she fell asleep.

I had her out this morning and she tired herself out but not being rambunctious. She’s currently just laying here chewing one of her chew toys. I can’t get over the lack of response beyond a quick perking up of her head to the vacuum.


Watson is going to certainly make sure she knows how to be a polite pup. ;) We’ve had some grumbles, and growls and his one quick high pitched bark. Basically the same show that one of the cats gets periodically. But, being the ever polite girl she is, she listens and does not bother him.

we have side by side treat time with both of them settling nicely into a “sit.” He did tolerate her using him as a little step ladder though. Both of them will do anything for a treat.

I think you and Chris are right- she is a poised little pup. A dignified little old soul rather than goofy and so, so gentle. She does mouth hands a little bit but someone must have taught her bite inhibition because despite the puppy needle teeth, she is just as gentle as can be. I love that she lets me snuggle into her soft ruff.:love:
 
Back
Top