Roxy

Roxy is so cute!
Wow, she is big! Almost as heavy as Kip.
Roxy is so cute!
Wow, she is big! Almost as heavy as Kip.
She’s almost as heavy as Watson but she must be built like a tank because she’s not nearly as long yet. And still-ribs are easily felt without lots of fat and she’s got a little hour glass figure.

I knew she would be big but didn’t comprehend how big. I kinda like her this way. Though, she could learn to go down two stairs anytime now. At this rate she’ll be 30# and I’ll still be carrying her. :sneaky::banghead:
 
Who doesn’t want an update on Miss Roxy?

she doesn’t stand still long enough to get a height but she is a slim and trim 17.2#. A gain of almost five pounds since we got her. She is growing like a weed!! She’s heavier than when we brought Watson home and he was twice her age! Imma have a big girl on my hands!!

And She has started losing top and bottom incisors. The bottom ones are starting to come in. View attachment 15236View attachment 15237View attachment 15238
ADORABLE!!
 
Back
Top