Hi everyone,
Kind of in over my head here.
How's this going to work tonight? The forum does not have the power of "chat" from what I can see. Also, if we try to post all on one thread at the same time, Kelly's hard drive may implode!
Here is what I was thinking of......
At 8:00, I will load the following threads (please make suggestions) and then we mingle among all the threads and laugh and talk at will...........
S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session:
Dinner and Drinks: A thread where we can get to know one another beyond our pups. Discussion of what we do for a living, what are our likes and dislikes outside of our dogs, etc....
Marketing and Control: A thread where we can discuss how we can better help Kelly, Ann and Shaun make this a wonderful safe place of fun and an exchange of ideas on the internet witout limiting freedom of speech.
S.U.B.U. Contract: A thread of fun discussion on the current events in the S.U.B.U.
Hello Guests without Usernames: A thread to all of the guests online who have shelties to come in and join us.
Puppy Playpen: A thread for all the new puppy owners and newbies to the forum to pick the brains of those of you who have been playing with these wonderful pups for years..........this would be a great place for pictures.
Sheltie Memories: A thread to celebrate the lives of the pups that wait at the bridge for us.
This is just ONE IDEA. I am certainly open to any and all ideas.
McKinley is chasing the lobsters around the kitchen floor, the steaks are marinating, corn is wrapped, potato salad made and the BBQ is glowing nicely even though it is snowing here in CT.
I will be around all afternoon..........lurking and playing with the pup.
Kind of in over my head here.
How's this going to work tonight? The forum does not have the power of "chat" from what I can see. Also, if we try to post all on one thread at the same time, Kelly's hard drive may implode!

Here is what I was thinking of......
At 8:00, I will load the following threads (please make suggestions) and then we mingle among all the threads and laugh and talk at will...........
S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session:
Dinner and Drinks: A thread where we can get to know one another beyond our pups. Discussion of what we do for a living, what are our likes and dislikes outside of our dogs, etc....
Marketing and Control: A thread where we can discuss how we can better help Kelly, Ann and Shaun make this a wonderful safe place of fun and an exchange of ideas on the internet witout limiting freedom of speech.
S.U.B.U. Contract: A thread of fun discussion on the current events in the S.U.B.U.
Hello Guests without Usernames: A thread to all of the guests online who have shelties to come in and join us.
Puppy Playpen: A thread for all the new puppy owners and newbies to the forum to pick the brains of those of you who have been playing with these wonderful pups for years..........this would be a great place for pictures.
Sheltie Memories: A thread to celebrate the lives of the pups that wait at the bridge for us.
This is just ONE IDEA. I am certainly open to any and all ideas.
McKinley is chasing the lobsters around the kitchen floor, the steaks are marinating, corn is wrapped, potato salad made and the BBQ is glowing nicely even though it is snowing here in CT.
I will be around all afternoon..........lurking and playing with the pup.
Last edited:
