S.U.B.U. Twin Outrage

Hockey!? Sheesh.

The only thing good about Hockey...or NASCAR, or Football, well for any other sport for that matter, is the chips that miss my people's muzzles and fall to the floor where they become MINE.

If the toy isn't edible, I'm not interested. If it is and you throw it across the room...I'm a smart boy; I get the hint, you want me to eat it over there.

If the people has food I'm interested. If the people appears to maybe have food, I'm interested until it becomes clear that they do not have food. If the people does not have food you're wasting my time to find a people who does.

I know other dogs do not share their food, so I am not interested in other dogs. Dogs smell like dogs, not food, so while I may give a cursory sniff from a distance just to make sure a dog is not food, I will pay you no more mind...unless the dog is threatening. Then I'll give said canine a wide birth and wonder, for a brief moment, who peed in their kibble.
 
Yes it was the 2009 Cup win. (They lost in 2008 :() Honestly, I watched very little of the series. I nearly had a heart attack with the parts of the games I did watch. (Flipped between the game and another show during commercials for the show.)

We should probably take the Hockey talk to another thread before someone yells at us for topic drift.

I know...we're bad!
 
Smudge here. I think all you guys are plenty crazy. TENNIS is where it's at. They bounce the ball back and forth back and forth. Really - does it get any better? :biggrin2:
 
You look great Smudge! Very handsome.

From his picture his eye looks great, good job.
 
Smudge is not a proper twin if he doesn't like hockey! :no:
lol
Celtic Fire, you are correct: What smells like food is good, what does not smell like food, is baaaaad! Although I have to say chasing snow and chasing my tennis ball IS a close second, I get so excited I don't chew a treat, I inhale it in order to get back to the ball play...

Toffee
 
Back
Top