Sandstorm is shedding now- is spring coming?

Doesnt take them long to work out how to pull our strings does it.

Come next summer you wont be wishing for an adult coat - you will be lamenting if you will ever get all that undercoat out and whether you can every wear dark clothes again. And then comes the Autumn shed. Deska has already decided to shed his summer coat and grow in the winter one so everyone he meets is wearing Sheltie fur. As for me, I think I might need to start taking for fur balls - I seem to swallow so much of it. :lol:
 
Doesnt take them long to work out how to pull our strings does it.

Come next summer you wont be wishing for an adult coat - you will be lamenting if you will ever get all that undercoat out and whether you can every wear dark clothes again. And then comes the Autumn shed. Deska has already decided to shed his summer coat and grow in the winter one so everyone he meets is wearing Sheltie fur. As for me, I think I might need to start taking for fur balls - I seem to swallow so much of it. :lol:

Time to start collecting the fur to knit a new couch throw! :lol::wink2: Somewhere on the forum, I could swear their is a link as to how to do it, or how to send it to, to do it for you!
 
Sandstorm is shedding now

Time to start collecting the fur to knit a new couch throw! :lol::wink2: Somewhere on the forum, I could swear their is a link as to how to do it, or how to send it to, to do it for you!

:lol:I'm going to make pillows and sell them to people (who are not allergic).The fur is great for birds- get some suet cages, put the fur in, and hang them on trees or on hangers so you can watch them take it and fly off to make their nests. This is really what I will do. Have your dogs watch!!:yes:
Karen
 
I get heaps of birds coming under my back porch to get the fur for making nests. They are quite brazen and will come right up to the dogs during spring - obviously all the best bird nests are lined with Sheltie fur.
 
Back
Top