Say Cheese!

re: photos

They are beautiful Ann. I love to take photos of Chip.

Such as this one.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 18
Lovely family shot and it's nice where you can tell they are all the same line (apart from Pixie). It's very hard trying to get multiple dog photos. Even if they all sit and stay someone's ears/mouth/eyes are always wrong! I normally shoot off as many frames as I can in rapid succession. It does mean lots of very similar pictures but there is normally one out of about 30-40 that is decent. I worked out once that for every 1000 pictures I take, I only actually keep about 15 and generally only print 1-2!! Thank goodness for digital photography!

PS Did they actually get some cheese for being so good? :wink2:
 
Lovely photos. Do you have a timer on your camera? If so, trying setting it and then holding a treat in the air. I have held the camera ready to push the shutter and then had a treat in the air above my head. That way they look at it. It is so difficult getting them to all look - one doesn't want to the near the other, there's a noise, someone's touching me. Like kids.
 
Back
Top