Sca has horns!

:lol:looks like my cats ears!!! I trim them off of the cat every once and awile to see if it will take the devil out of him...hasnt worked yet!!!:lol:
 
Can't see them real good but here they are. Not sure though it might have been they brushed all the good out of him. WOW was he a brat at flyball :o

Uuum! yeh, I see what you mean.

I'm no specialist on prick ears because I've got Mr. Sad Sack with the droopy ears and Indy's which are pretty normal....

But you can fix this up, I think in about 10 minutes. If you have thinning shears.....

Here is the video that I use when I want to do a light touch on my dogs ears.....if you use the teeth edge of the shears you should be able to smooth out those horns pretty quick. Just follow the outline of the dogs' ears with the teeth edge and it should tidy up quick.

And if you look at how she deals with the inside and outside edges, you can clean things up a little without stripping the ears bare. With prick ears, you definitely do not want to trim away all the hair in front of the ear. Just tidy. Otherwise, you'll be signalling Major Tom back to Earth after 25 years in Space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKuAlcPbzY
 
Yes, definitely need a photo.

Sadie and Ginny get little devil horns when their ears need trimming. I kind of like Ginny's though, I think they add to her general cuteness. They're not quite as crazy and pointy in this photo, but you get the point. :smile2:

https://picasaweb.google.com/100567...key=Gv1sRgCNSFn9Xt3ZjdsgE#5543212902168361826

First....AAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!! Cuteness overload!!! :eek2:

And now, onto Sca's ears. Um, they look like Miko's. LOL. I see no devil horns, I just see an awesome flyball dog. :yes:
 
Strangely after a week or so they just disappeared. As to Flyball we are on track to be an alternate in Chattanooga. IF he can resist chasing he might run otherwise he is just in for warmups and atmosphere training. We will see :biggrin2:
 
Love the horns, good looking dude you are SCA. Hey and good luck to you, anything you do wrong, everyone will say, look at those great looking ears you have.
 
Devil horns, you want devil horns? I took this picture just for you. This was Sat after Justice's bath just before I trimmed him. Only thing devilish about this boy.
 
Last edited:
Devil horns, you want devil horns? I took this picture just for you. This was Sat after Justice's bath just before I trimmed him. Only thing devilish about this boy.

Oh Justice your a cutie, that is hysterical, love your horns. That is so funny you shot that picture, walked right into this post.
 
So glad that I'm not the only one with out of control Sheltie grooming!@ :lol::wink2:

I talk the talk, but I don't always walk the talk!:wink2:
 
Back
Top