Sca is #119 in North America!

I just read through the thread. OMG. How awesome to see you guys moving up!! Congrats Sca and his Sheep!!! How awesome to be #1 Sheltie!!!!
 
Way to go Sca! Our club owner was at the tournament in Tennessee. He might have been judging, I have no idea. I know one of his newer dogs ran for another team in Alabama. I'll have to ask him if he saw a really cool sheltie!
 
He probably ran with the Dixie Flyers which is B'ham. The team captain is a really nice lady that is like the energizer bunny. Last tournament we hit a lull and were relaxing, she came over and said can I sit with y'all acting tired. I said nope, if you hold still you will explode. Everyone chuckled and she stayed a few minutes then zoom off she went :lol:

Sca did well in Nashville but was WAY slow at Shocco Springs with UFli. He actually ran one 7 second which he has not done in ages. Not really sure what was up with that. Of course he is super tuned to me so once I started worrying he likely worried also. I have to be careful with him, if he thinks I am upset he gets all bummed out :o. Spitfire could give a rip :lol:
 
It was the Alabama Slammers. I think it was just a random Open team..
Yep we know them also :biggrin2: Likely he posted on the District 14 yahoo board if he does not know them. One day I want to run Sca up north but I figure I need to get Spitfire going first. As a height dog he might be in demand, of course he is also a flake sooooooo....
 
We could drop some as there is racing until the end of the month and current listed points are through 9/14 but Sca is #82 overall and #2 Sheltie being whipped up on at year's end by Shadow from Canada :lol: I figured they might catch us in summer when we slow down due to heat. Even with a race in July Mr Shadow would have passed us. Congrats to Shadow and watch out as the youngster Sca is coming :winkgrin:
 
Back
Top