So sorry no photos or video as I am way behind at home now
Sca was still slow Sunday but did better. Something was bothering him but overall he felt well. Not as wound up as usual but he was trash barking a bit on Sunday. He is now a UFli Top Flight Level III dog and close to the next levels. I will try to post his pins later. We got a nice bag, a cooler bag and some chip clips.
Spitfire got a new label for his harness and has another new girlfriend (or so he thinks) Seems there is to small bi-blacks. One is almost his size and the other is likely under 13". She is small but a super fluff ball and really sweet. I had planned on trying to get a picture of the three of them together but missed out. I will try when we go to FL.
Oh and Spitfire also saw a puppy. He was totally unimpressed I think he might have been have flashbacks to his puppy days when he was the smallest of a horde as he was a bit timid for him. It was like "oh yuck a puppy those things beat me up"
Oh and Spitfire also saw a puppy. He was totally unimpressed I think he might have been have flashbacks to his puppy days when he was the smallest of a horde as he was a bit timid for him. It was like "oh yuck a puppy those things beat me up"
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.