Serious Agility...........Not So Much, by MMM

:lol::lol::lol:
Cran says- run and run some more- run around the jumps- sometimes jump over the yellow parts. lots of cookies on the table :yes:
 
Hey, hey,

I get like NO COOKIES for this whole agility thing. What's up with that????:uhoh: And so far I have gotten absolutely NO COOKIES at all for this whole boring boring boring table thing. All she ever tells me is that I am a good boy (which I just melt for, I love when she thinks I am good).

Hi Boopka, I haven't forgotten you, you sweet little thing!

MMM.
 
MMM
Cosmo here, Agility can be fun you can do all kinda things to confuse your human and make them look stupid. Last week at our class ther''s this rotty call Benjiman. Out of the Blue he decided to play a trick on his human and invented a new game called over & under, Her'es how it works you go under Every second jump instead of over, he did this in absoulte sequence regaurdless of what his humom did to try and change it, His mom even tried to lower the jumps so he couldn't do it but he fooled her by getting down on his knees to belly crawl under every other jump.... all the other humman's there were rolling on the floor laughing and have a good old time at benjimans Mom's expense, Benjiman is an advance level dog and knows the right way but he sure fooled his human mom & made her look silly, eventually he did it right so he could have his treat but he had a lot of fun in the meantime. LOL:yes::biggrin2:

Robin Here--- True story MMM I am still Laughing over this one, it was Toooo Tooo Funny to see
a 90 lb rotty get down on his knees to belly crawl under every other jump but he did and in absolute sequence too, I about Peed myself I was laughing so hard.
 
Last edited:
Koji here.

Mom's been busy and not at home so no computer access for me. I loved your description of agility. Sounds like me. But I wanted to complain that I haven't done any trials for awhile and I think I should lodge a complaint with SUBU. I mean, isn't it written that we should have a minimum of one trial a month? Sheesh.

Back to my nap now :sleepy:
 
Back
Top