She loves it!

We switched the boys to TOTW in a day :X

I completely intended on doing a slow transfer - but when I went back to get a small bag of old to mix with the new, I realized they'd changed the formula on us so if we were going to have upset tummies, it was going to happen regardless.

They made a smooth switch. No loose stool at all, but I put a few tablespoons of pumpkin on their kibble for a week just in case.

Sometimes they have tummies of steel and we don't realize it :)



Animals just like people all are so different with different systems and everything. Ha ha all I know is, so far so good on the RC and she still roots around the C& P to get to the other :razz:. But the dry heaves and early AM tummy issues haven't happened in 3 days, YAY!:winkgrin:
 
Animals just like people all are so different with different systems and everything. Ha ha all I know is, so far so good on the RC and she still roots around the C& P to get to the other :razz:. But the dry heaves and early AM tummy issues haven't happened in 3 days, YAY!:winkgrin:

Yay, hopefully it was the food. :smile2:
 
Yay, hopefully it was the food. :smile2:



Yes TY! We went a week before without anyheaves or vomitting so I won't feel completely out of the woods until we make it for more than a week. My Vet told me it's most likely the food she was eating OR since there are no other symptoms that she would most likely grow out of it! :yes:. It was very reassuring to read others here who experienced the same problems and could help me thorugh it :wink2:
 
Thats interesting. I remember Deska used to bring up his chicken Eagle Pack and I couldnt work out what was going on. Took him off the chicken and he was fine. Much later I discovered he has either a shellfish or glucosamine allergy (after he kept throwing up his tablet) and it turned out Eagle Pack has both items in all their products. The vet said, like humans, a shellfish allergy is common enough in dogs.
 
Thats interesting. I remember Deska used to bring up his chicken Eagle Pack and I couldnt work out what was going on. Took him off the chicken and he was fine. Much later I discovered he has either a shellfish or glucosamine allergy (after he kept throwing up his tablet) and it turned out Eagle Pack has both items in all their products. The vet said, like humans, a shellfish allergy is common enough in dogs.



Wouldn't it be so nice if our pets could say, "You know everytime you give me that food, it makes me feel sick to my tummy, or my skin all itchy". Wouldnt that be nice, :yes:.
 
Wouldn't it be so nice if our pets could say, "You know everytime you give me that food, it makes me feel sick to my tummy, or my skin all itchy". Wouldnt that be nice, :yes:.

As a vet I wished that everyday. Where does it hurt, oh here. Thanks :smile2:They do tell us if we're listening, I think, it just takes us time to firgue it out
 
As a vet I wished that everyday. Where does it hurt, oh here. Thanks :smile2:They do tell us if we're listening, I think, it just takes us time to firgue it out



Oh wow, I feel honored, Justicemom is a Vet! I am still learning who is who on this wonderful forum. You're right of course, they do tell us in their unique little way if something is wrong. :yes:
 
Wouldn't it be so nice if our pets could say, "You know everytime you give me that food, it makes me feel sick to my tummy, or my skin all itchy". Wouldnt that be nice, :yes:.

What, and miss all the fun of "Mommmmmmy. BARF!!!"? :razz:
 
I would keep offering her the old for the next couple of days, and keep a watch on her -here it comes folks - our favorite word.......poo.

If her GI system continues to seem fine.....they I guess you can just stop with the old.

OMG!! Poo Alert!!

rofl
 
Back
Top