This is my first attempt at posting so please bare with me.....I like the tips I read and will look in the Western NY area for any vocational schools that might offer such classes.....I would go and learn from a person too if I knew any that would teach me....so my question would be, are there any one in the Western NY area that would teach me???
This is my first attempt at posting so please bare with me.....I like the tips I read and will look in the Western NY area for any vocational schools that might offer such classes.....I would go and learn from a person too if I knew any that would teach me....so my question would be, are there any one in the Western NY area that would teach me???
There are some wonderful, wonderful Sheltie people out in Western New York! I recommend that you contact the local club about finding a breeder to help you learn grooming. Here's the website.
My Sheltie is 8 months old. I give her a quick brush over most every day. I expected her to start shedding her undercoat now that's it getting warmer. She also was just recently spay - and thought the anesthetic would promote the dropping of her coat. Is she not shedding because she lost her puppy fuzz or should I be pulling the undercoat out. I bought a furminator in anticipation of a lot of shedding, but thus far nothing. She has an extremely thick coat and is quite lovely looking. Any advice?
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.