Sheltie health care givers?

I had surgery in Feb and both dogs would just lay with me all day long. Every time the dog walker would come to take them out Gypsy would snap at her when she came over to us to put her leash on and put up a fight about going out. This is unusual for Gypsy to snap at a person. When they came back in both dogs would run over and sniff me from head to toe as if checking to make sure I was still ok. Who needs nurses when you have a sheltie?:lol::rolleyes2:
 
My dog has sniffed out kidney failure and a large adrenal gland tumor. I think they are much more sensitive than we are.

I also believe my dog when he doesn't like someone. When humans get a gut feeling on someone, they generally try to rationalize why they don't like them. Dogs have no such gut/brain interaction problem. So if my dog doesn't like someone, that holds weight with me. So far, there have only been three. Interestingly, one claims to be an animal communicator, and she was teaching an agility class. He wouldn't let her hold him in class.

I have to agree. When my dogs don't like someone I take notice. I've found they tend to be right. I had a golden retriever that was a real people dog. There were only two people she didn't like and she was 100% right about that.
 
Back
Top