Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie Nation Fundraiser for Petunia

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kelly, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Way to go Precious Petunia!! So happy to hear you did so well and can now look forward to a long and healthy/happy life with your new family. We continue to look forward to hearing all about your progress.

With big belly rubs and sheltie kisses from Katie and Laddie.

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Boy that seems quick! (Although, probably not to Petunia!!) So glad she is through her ordeal and will soon be off to Connie's home to be loved and spoiled. Much gratitude to TSSR for saving this wonderful pup.

Hugs to Petunia!

3. Lynnel

Lynnel Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2011
    Oceanport, NJ
    Oh what a wonder pup. She must know Connie is waiting to love and spoil her. Way to go little Petunia, you will always be in my prayers for a good quality of life. :)

4. Maida

Maida Forums Regular

Jul 31, 2011
    Beaverton, Oregon
    I am SOOOO happy for sweet Petunia! Just love reading the latest about her treatment and now she is done! When is Connie going to actually pick her up? I just know they are both going to be so happy to see each other. I sure wish little sweet Petunia the very happiest life ahead. We all love you, sweetheart, but I know Connie is going to really love you an awful lot and I am sure spoil you too! God bless you, sweet Petunia, Connie and everyone involved in taking care of her and everyone's prayers. :hugs:hugs:hugs Wish I could give you my hugs and kisses too.

Maida, owned by sweet Christopher, sweet Ritchie and my eight wonderful precious eight Sheltie angels

5. copper5228

copper5228 Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Pupdate

Petunia was picked up yesterday/Friday and delivered to foster Dad, Mark. Both Petunia and Mark were very happy to see each other! Petunia did very well, and although tired, is not expected (as of now) to need any further treatments!!!

THANK YOU for the continued support!! Will post when I know more about Petunia's health as she rests to regain her strength in her foster home and what happens next for this sweet girl!!

6. copper5228

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Pupdate!!

Petunia is back in her foster home w/ foster Dad Mark and both are relieved! Petunia is very tired, but is receiving love, good food, and time to rest.... As of now, Petunia is expected to not need further treatments ahead!!!

THANK YOU again for your support and love for Petunia!!

For anyone who donated, or knows anyone not on SN who did a well, please send pics for our website, if you have already not done so. Also, we send out emails periodically, about events, pupdates, etc. Please let me know if you do not wish to receive such emails. Thanks a bunch!!

7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    YAY, Petunia! Thanks so much for the update and good news. Can't wait to hear about how she settles into her new home eventually. The foster dad will probably really miss having this sweetie around.

8. LadyMcBeth

LadyMcBeth Forums Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2010
    San Marcos TX
    I love reading Petunia updates...she has come so far! Here at home we are praying for a speedy recovery so she can move on to the next chapter of her life - heaven on earth!

9. Connie

Connie Forums Regular

May 30, 2012
    Chicago IL
    I bet Petunia can feel how many people are so happy for her. :)

My information is that she is back with her foster 'parents' right now and having some quiet time to recover from all she's been through. I don't think she's going to be packing her bags until she's a bit stronger, so we're playing everything by ear. I believe that her foster parents are bringing her breakfast in bed every day! LOL!

10. copper5228

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Thank you Everyone. Thank you, Connie! :) Petunia's foster dads are taking it easy and helping her slowly. Her foster sibs went for a run in the park the other day, but she took a long slow walk...She has to regain her strength, and has tons of support. She needs rest, but I am told she's happy to be in her foster home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.