Shelties anyone????

SunChaser

Forums Enthusiast
I don't often take pictures of my pack because they are always changing. New fosters come in and others leave for their forever homes. I guess I never thought about making some kind of album of the pack when it changes. I have individual pictures of each and every dog I have fostered but not of a complete pack picture each time.

So here is a picture of my daughter and seven (7) shelties:
Assorted007.jpg


L to R : Brandi, Lacey-Lou, Kadin, Rocky, Pretty Boy, Molly and Pongo

It's always interesting in my house hold. We have so many fun stories to tell and the happy endings outweigh any sad times by far. This is what I do, this is rescue at it's best, and worst.....
 
oh SunChaser....they are all beautiful. I have a group shot of 7 of my 9, but that is only because I put a gate up so they had to congregate there. They are all so cute lined up on the couch
 
:smile2:They are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!:smile2: How did you ever get them all sitting still togetheir? I have a hard time with one Sheltie :lol:
 
Judy , wonderful picture!!

Thanks for sharing they great picture of your fosters and Daughter. May they find their forever homes soon.:yes:
 
And I so proud of my one baby! And you've got 7 of the lovelys! How do you cope? :eek2:

They are so gorgeous. Thank you so much for being a Sheltie parent.
 
Back
Top