Shelties in bathroom but....

So everyone has the my Sheltie wants to join me in the bathroom (my two are not different) but Spitfire has an 'extra' habit. When I flip the lid down he comes flying in and attacks! Then one he has made his entrance he flies back out and into the computer room. Once that is over he will come back in for 'normal' Sheltie 'help' :lol:

If you put the lid down really slow and quiet it is safe unless he sees you then it is ATTACK!

The boy ain't right :rolleyes2:

Ahahahaha, that is so funny. Laddie is not a bathroom dog per se, although, when I am "sitting" he does come in and likes to sit right in front of me for a few minutes, LOL, guess he wonders why I do not squat like he does outside. He He:biggrin2:
 
Our dogs were all bathroom dogs. At our previous house the door did not latch shut and Hollie knew if she pushed hard enough it would open. Not good when you have visitors:lol:

Shelby must be with you too. DH taught her to.drink from the shower so she patiently sticks her head around the curtain waiting for a drink. Hollie used to jump in the shower or tub with you.
 
My Angel was a "bathroom" girl but she would lie in the doorway, half in and half out so you couldn't close the door. If you happened to beat her to the room and shut the foor, she would lie on the outside with both feet sticking under the door and would make these little "pleading" noises like, please let me in, it's so lonesome out here all by myself. :lol:
 
Hollie used to jump in the shower or tub with you.

That brings back fond memories of my first sheltie F-kap Sr (grandfather of F-kap Jr). I remember the first time he jumped in the tub with me when I was about 4. I was taking a bubble bath and he came running in and splashed bubbles EVERYWHERE! I started screaming for my dad to come get him out, all the time laughing my head off and hugging him (apparently I didn't want him out THAT bad)!:lol: I'd almost forgotten about that, it's been so many years ago (it's just a blur now, like another lifetime). Thanks for the happy reminder!:biggrin2:
 
Blithe is a bathroom boy. He patiently waits while I take a shower, walks in and out of the shower to see if I left anything there for him. The toilet is another matter. When I am using it he will wait till I tear off some paper and then follow my hand, trying to get the paper. I have often feared what would happen if he managed to catch it at just the critical time!
 
Windy that reminded me when Shelby was a pup I heard DH in the bathroom and odTabith course she followed him in. Then suddenly I hear him yelling "no Shelby, leave it" I guess she was quite intrigued with watching him pee:lol:

Tabitha - Hollie did that to DH once. He had some warts removed from his foot and had to keep it dry. So he had to take a bath (he was not happy). Next thing you know Hollie comes running in with her ball and jumps right in!!!! She thought Daddy wanted to play!!!
 
LOL, well, I was wrong, my Laddie IS a bathroom dog, he can't wait to push the door open when I am in there, then he sits right in front of me, those sweet, beady little eyes looking through me. I had to laugh yesterday, I was thinking of this thread. I had to be very careful with the TP, he follows every move, that could be a disaster. HaHa.

Shelites, aren't they wonderful. :wink2:
 
All three dogs now wander in and out. My Mom used to have to leave the bathroom door open for Noah - he had to be in there with her. Hamish used to lie right tight to the tub when I was having a bath - he had to be with me all the time I was at home. I have a picture of Noah as a young pup, probably around six months or so, hanging over the edge of the tub when my two oldest great-nieces (about 18 months old or so) were bathing. They thought it was just great. Noah hated the bathmat pulled - he thought it was some monster he had to protect us from.
 
If the door is ajar, Dickens will poke it open with his nose and stand there giving me the "Dickens look," which is a fixed, expressionless stare. I have a puppy picture of him doing this, but nothing later, because I never have the camera in hand when he does it.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums...seven months/Dickens_3_months_zps93af3cdd.jpg

What!?!?:eek2: You don't carry a camera to the bathroom with you? I thought everyone...

Good, I'm glad you don't because that would just be strange.
 
Back
Top