Shyla on her gotcha day!

Thank you for all the hard work you do with Rescue; and congrats on adding this little girl to your family.

The difference between the beginning of the month and now is striking! Her eyes - that's where I see the difference. In her 'just arrived' pictures her eyes look almost expressionless and dull.

In these pictures I feel her personality leaping out of the picture with those bright eyes and huge smile. :biggrin2: What a difference!

Continued good luck to all of you and keep up the great work with Rescue.
 
That face is so sweet. I don't know how someone wouldn't melt with just one look. I'm so glad that you adopted her.
 
Oh Judy, she looks so happy! How many does that make for you? I don't know how you do rescue. I'd want to keep them all!
 
Hi Suzie

Miss Shyla makes a grand total of four shelties under my roof that I call my own... This is absolutely the end! I can't have any more... I can take them in, love them groom them, train them but I have to let them go! My commitment is for a full 14 years now with a two year old...and at my age by the time she is ready for her senior years I'm going to be too old to enjoy one that age.. So she's the last puppy (read young dog) I'm going to be adopting.
Unless of course, the Good Lord decides He needs a sheltie for Himself and calls one of my children home to be with Him a little early.....
 
Back
Top