Last night we set off on our nightly walk. This time Toby was having no part of the stroller or walk!! Before we got very far he began yap-yapping at the unfairness of not being able to get out and down (I guess) He squirmed and kept trying to stand up. Shannon and I were going along at a quick pace which I also hoped would deter Toby from thinking he could jump! I watched Toby hanging his head and looking down. I felt sure his sheltie mind was calculating speed, distance, feet per hour...all in preparation for jumping! (I was right)
SO, I turned around and took him back home. He didn't fuss at all when I put him in his crate, and then Shannon and I continued our walk.
Hopefully, it was just a bad night. We'll try again tonight!
SO, I turned around and took him back home. He didn't fuss at all when I put him in his crate, and then Shannon and I continued our walk.
Hopefully, it was just a bad night. We'll try again tonight!