Skipper went to the Bridge yesterday

Judy, you are great of heart, filled with wisdom and compassion. Skipper was a fortunate Sheltie indeed. :sadsmile:
 
Well I can definitely relate to your situation. I'm sorry to hear you had to go through it. It never gets any easier no matter how many times you may have to make this decision.

Run Free Skipper and be painfree........
 
Judy,

I'm so sorry for your loss, but you know, of course, that you did the right thing! How wonderful to remove his pain, and have him go quietly and peacefully.
Take care!
 
Judy - What a handsome fellow Skipper was. And he was so lucky that you were his "rescue foster" mom and you took such good care of him. Difficult decision, but the right one.
 
Judy, I'm so sorry for your loss... I love the old dogs, and sixteen is a wonderfully ripe old age! How wonderful that you could make his last years peaceful, and make the best decision for him in the end.

Run free, Skipper!
 
Back
Top