Happy Birthday Wysk!! Just looking at what a handsome gentleman you are and all you have accomplished brings tears to my eyes. I'll have to go back and watch your herding video again just for a smile.
I am not sure but I think the echo part came about because he was so similar to his grandpa James who was his breeder's first sheltie. James lived to be 17yrs old.
Wysk came about because it sounds like the first syllable of whispering.
Me too. On July 30, 4(one whole litter still doing well) of his kids turn 13 yrs old. One is Justice's mom and Ember's Grandma Kinde and one is Diva's great grandma Maddy. Their mom, a James daughter lived to 15.5yrs. So lots of long lived shelties back there. I already know he passed on his work ethic to Justice, Diva and Pike. In fact, Justice is so similar to Wysk it s scary.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.