Spitfire is messing with me

Still planning on going the 4th.
Cool it should be a busy day. It is a smaller tournament and we are running three teams. I got the schedule last night and it is pretty non-stop. Usually I box load for one team and Sca will be running on the other two (though not full time on both) We are green shirts and should have our new Alabama Box Rockers Banner :cool:

I am not 100% sure who on the team is coming but me and Jennifer are the best box loaders with a couple of people requesting they don't EVER have to load :lol: So I imagine I might load for the other two teams if Sca is on the bench.

Oh and Spitfire will be there styling :biggrin2:
 
It starts at 7AM on Sunday :eek2: (something they do to help the Florida teams get home better). From then until done I am there. We don't break for lunch just grabbing stuff as we go (you will see that every team has their own food stuff setup that varies from not much to a kings table :yes: ) I would anticipate that it gets done early on Sunday but I would think 3PM is the absolute earliest, kind of hard to say since this is smaller than normal.

So kind of drop by at your leisure. The Chattanooga Chomp are the host team and would be yours also if you decided to run (nice folks)
 
Oh and Sunday is a 3 of 3 rather than 3 of 5 so I can see it getting done by 4ish. It is also run and done so as a team gets its races done they pack and go, we usually get put near the end as we are close (again they try to get the Florida teams out earlier) So earlier is better if you want to stop by, though at 7AM only Sca is awake totally as me and Spitfire take our sleeping serious and that is a barbaric time of day.
 
Oh and Sunday is a 3 of 3 rather than 3 of 5 so I can see it getting done by 4ish. It is also run and done so as a team gets its races done they pack and go, we usually get put near the end as we are close (again they try to get the Florida teams out earlier) So earlier is better if you want to stop by, though at 7AM only Sca is awake totally as me and Spitfire take our sleeping serious and that is a barbaric time of day.

Sounds like Sca and Beignet would be best of buddies at that ungodly hour. I am with you and Spitfire. Plus, I will get home at about 2AM the night before coming back from the fiddy races at Deals Gap. I should be in awesome shape that early in the morning. We will try to come before lunch sometime, 10-11 most likely.
 
We may be a little later. I broke a bone in my hand when my throttle locked up and we are staying in Knoxville tonight.
 
Ouch heal quick. I am predicting done as early as 4pm your time today. Yesterday was 6 but today we start an hour earlier and are 3 and out vs best of 5.

Oh and Sca is in devil mode. I got up this morning and flicked on the water heater. When I go to lay back down he had gotten in my spot sprawled out with with his head perfectly taking both pillows. And he rolled over and gave me his best grin like where are you going to lay?
 
SheepOfBlue;250483 Oh and Sca is in devil mode. I got up this morning and flicked on the water heater. When I go to lay back down he had gotten in my spot sprawled out with with his head perfectly taking both pillows. And he rolled over and gave me his best grin like where are you going to lay?[/QUOTE said:
that is so wrong:pop
 
Back
Top