Usually Lisa is responsible for me spending way too much money. Not being a sprout fan, I can acknowledge her motivation and creativity this time with a fat wallet! LOL
Well I’m still using the Excalibur dehydrator and I have to give it 5 stars! Works like a charm every time. If you want to spend some money I’d definitely recommend The Forever Dog by Dr Karen Becker and Rodney Habib...money well spent!
Well I’m still using the Excalibur dehydrator and I have to give it 5 stars! Works like a charm every time. If you want to spend some money I’d definitely recommend The Forever Dog by Dr Karen Becker and Rodney Habib...money well spent!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.