Sterling and a Few other things

Micklanis

Forums Novice
Hello all, I am known as Mick or Bex either works J, I am looking for some information on my first sheltie. We had to put him down when I was about eight I don’t remember the exact age I was I just know Sterling was 16 years old.
My brothers and sister and I all grew up with him. He has ties to us all. Sterling was out of Macdega The Chrome Pony and Stellar Diamond in the Ruff. The litter with Sea Oak Sudden Impact and Sea Oak Diamonds are Forever. I was wondering if there was any way to register a dog after his death, I am not sure on this and am kinda of new to this.
Also I was looking for more information on Macdega The Chrome Pony So any help would be great.:fl
 
I know Chrome Pony was the 32nd. champion out of Macdega The Piano Man -- a very great dog. Perhaps you could write to Tom Coen -- contact him through the ASSA.

No, I don't think you can register a dog after he passes.
 
Back
Top