Still waiting!!?

I really enjoyed your photos, Megan is such a cutie and I would LOVE to go to best friends.

Its so nice to see their providing such a nice place for the cats, special the FIV cats. My BF lost her kitten to FIV when he was just a year old. It was so heartbreaking, the believed he was born with it.

Sorry it took me so long to look at them, I haven't been on the forum much in the last few days.
 
How did I miss these?! What great shots -- Megan is looking so spiffy! She needs a hat like your DH!!:biggrin2:
 
Great pictures! Thanks for reminding us to take a peak.

So...the four corners was CLOSED? Did you know about this before you went there? It is so out of the way, I couldn't imagine driving out there and having it closed????

Looks like a fantastic trip. I would love to have a motorhome someday so we could travel better with the dogs.


Thank God four courners was not one of our destinations, it just happened to be on the way to BF's so we thought we'd stop by!
 
I really enjoyed your photos, Megan is such a cutie and I would LOVE to go to best friends.

Its so nice to see their providing such a nice place for the cats, special the FIV cats. My BF lost her kitten to FIV when he was just a year old. It was so heartbreaking, the believed he was born with it.

Sorry it took me so long to look at them, I haven't been on the forum much in the last few days.


Thank you :biggrin2:! I want to again maybe next year when it isn't so hot and spend a few days not just a day and a 1/2.

It really is an absolutely amazing place for ALL the animals.
 
Great pictures! The one of the quarantined kitten just broke my heart though. That little kitty looked alot like a calico I used to have. I love my canine kids, but I miss having a cat along for the ride!

Meagan is such a cutie. How big is she, she looks to be around Meggie's size.
 
Great pictures! The one of the quarantined kitten just broke my heart though. That little kitty looked alot like a calico I used to have. I love my canine kids, but I miss having a cat along for the ride!

Meagan is such a cutie. How big is she, she looks to be around Meggie's size.


Yes unfortunately all kittens through the age of 3 months, had to be quarantined for their own health and safety. Therefore we didn't to play or hang out with them, just through the window! :wink2:
 
Back
Top