Cheryl you would not do any harm to Shadow if you ever ran him. Inow consider him my push button dog. He knows his job and you would just have to tell him where to go.
It's fantastic that Sting is doing so well in training. I know you're eager to get on the course with him and I predict that the two of you will have a great season!
Are you planning to run Shadow at any trials this year, too?
Yes, I have pulled Shadow out of retirement and he will also run Memorial day weekend.I also entered him in the ISC class(wich is an International Course).My friend Anna who is a better handler than I will run him in that for me.I will have videos. I bought myself a small videi camera at christmas time and all I have to do is plug it into the computer and upload them.Yeah right sounds easy we shall see.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.