Sting did a brilliant job on a very difficult courses tonight . The only mistake he made was he kept popping the 10th pole.This is something new he just decided to start.I am going to nip this in the bud right away. He is still young and very green.
And yes, popping at the 10th pole...I think lots of dogs go through a phase where they do this! Some extra practice and he'll be right back to weaving all 12 no problem!
The 10th pole pop is exactly what Phebe did in class this week. Everything else -- other than a few 'shame about the handler' moments -- was hugely improved.
I'm glad to hear that Sting is coming along so well. I know that you'll fix the pop and he will have some great trials this summer.
I was just informed that Sting's brother Ice did a Tunnelers course yesterday and had the fastest time of all dogs. 19 seconds. Wait till Sting goes. I am scared
Seriously, agility reminds me of golf. Once you get one part of the game, the others parts tend to fall apart. Then you fix another part, only to have something else fall apart. It's a constant cycle of training/fixing.
Seriously, agility reminds me of golf. Once you get one part of the game, the others parts tend to fall apart. Then you fix another part, only to have something else fall apart. It's a constant cycle of training/fixing.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.