Sting

Good luck to Sting and whoever's running him (and their knees). We were working on FC's in class the other day and I realized either I'm really slow, or Koji has been picking up a lot of speed cuz I can barely make it. lol. I hope to see some videos. And hugs on sitting it out, I can't imagine what that is like. It'd probably drive me crazy, although like you, I'd be happy someone would be running mine.
 
Sting got his first JWW leg with a second and no Q in standard.He knocked the last bar.At least I get to see him tommorrow.
 
Good luck to Sting and whoever's running him (and their knees). We were working on FC's in class the other day and I realized either I'm really slow, or Koji has been picking up a lot of speed cuz I can barely make it. lol. I hope to see some videos. And hugs on sitting it out, I can't imagine what that is like. It'd probably drive me crazy, although like you, I'd be happy someone would be running mine.

lollll
I was thinking same lately with Toffee.. I better get used to rear crosses!!!
 
Back
Top