Sting

I had to laugh at the "high as a kite" comment. I think that was my friend's dog this weekend too. He was unmanageable and all over the place. Now, here's a question for the masses....can Koji keep up with Sting? Probably not, seeing as how Sting is probably WAY more highly trained. I mean, Shadow IS his brother.

This weekend I'll be doing my first Open JWW. It should be interesting, but I'm excited and I'm hoping to NOT call Open purgatory and get through it as fast as I did Novice. He needs a Q in STD to move up to Open, I hope to get that Saturday. Darn his contacts.

Hey, I need someone to compete against. Although, maybe I need to pick dogs who aren't better than Koji. lol.

When's Sting's next trial? I love watching him run. So fast, sometimes crazy, but oh so cute.
Sting's next trial is this Sat.and I will tire him out some before he runs so he will be more focussed.I am going to keep Sting in Open for training purposes as he is no where near ready for Excellent even tho we run Excellent courses in class.
 
Sting's next trial is this Sat.and I will tire him out some before he runs so he will be more focussed.I am going to keep Sting in Open for training purposes as he is no where near ready for Excellent even tho we run Excellent courses in class.

In your opinion, when do you feel a dog is ready for Excellent? I'd hate to move Koji up too fast...just because he got his Q's.
 
In your opinion, when do you feel a dog is ready for Excellent? I'd hate to move Koji up too fast...just because he got his Q's.

In my opinon I feel you can move the dog up when he is more focussed and reading cues and nailing contacts . He is a baby dog that needs to grow up some more. Did you see his Open JWW run from last Fri. ?It is on youtube or on my profile page on FB. He really had a nice start and was working ahead of Heidi and once he got to the poles he started to yahoo some and then he got it together again and ran the rest of the course nicely.
 
Back
Top