Sting

Way to go on your title, Sharon (and Sting!) Best of luck today, hope he gets that JWW Q!

(And yes, hope we have some video!)
 
He got his NAJ yesterday with a first place. He is now offically in Open otherwise known here as Pergatory.:biggrin2:
 
Congratulations! Sting is really moving along. Don't you just hate open? Sometimes the flow to the open courses is just terrible where they pull one or two things out of the excellent course so they don't have to make an entirely different course for open. I know I hated it with Kai.
 
Sting In Open

I went to an agility trial yesterday and it it was Sting's second time in Open Standard and first time in Open JWW. He was higher than a kite in Standard.He was nuts in the frist 3 obsacles and once he got his head together the rest of the run was better. I did video it but erased it but did post his JWW run on youtube and FB.No Q's but I was pleased with him. He is a very green baby dog and a work in progress.He was booking though jumpers.I did not like the judge or her courses. It was a one ring trial and the Q ratio was not good.I counted between Excellent, Open, and Novice maybe a handful of dogs Qed for all classes.There was a girl in Open the dog kept popping out of the weaves and this was her third attempt to fix them the look on the judges face was a very nasty look.:eek2:I was not the only one who saw it and wanted to complain but I did not.I hope I never show under ever again.:(
 
I had to laugh at the "high as a kite" comment. I think that was my friend's dog this weekend too. He was unmanageable and all over the place. Now, here's a question for the masses....can Koji keep up with Sting? Probably not, seeing as how Sting is probably WAY more highly trained. I mean, Shadow IS his brother.

This weekend I'll be doing my first Open JWW. It should be interesting, but I'm excited and I'm hoping to NOT call Open purgatory and get through it as fast as I did Novice. He needs a Q in STD to move up to Open, I hope to get that Saturday. Darn his contacts.

Hey, I need someone to compete against. Although, maybe I need to pick dogs who aren't better than Koji. lol.

When's Sting's next trial? I love watching him run. So fast, sometimes crazy, but oh so cute.
 
Back
Top