Storm Start class tomorrow night

Very true!

But beware...DH and I had about a 45 minute argument the other day in our yard about sending Bentley from the weaves to the tunnel. No joke! Bentley and Lexi were quite bored with the whole thing! :lol:

LOLLLLLLL
HILARIOUS

why would you NOT send him there?
 
Very true!

But beware...DH and I had about a 45 minute argument the other day in our yard about sending Bentley from the weaves to the tunnel. No joke! Bentley and Lexi were quite bored with the whole thing! :lol:

LOL that is so funny. Rachel and her husband Kevin are the same way. Grizz is Kevin's first obedience and agility dog and Rachel like to give him pointers and he doesn't always like to hear it. :lol:
 
OK So IT was too funny, as I mentioned on thursday night I had stormy running 3 tunnel 8 jump sequence start to finish. So the first night its a 2 jump , tunnel, complete sequence for the entire class. Starting with jump, sit, then Jump sit jump, then jump , jump sit tunnel, followed by sit tunnel jump, jump.
Well I think she was about ready to explode by the time she actually got to run the entire sequence she was like ready to go balistic, did her good to have to learn to be patient though. AS I thought she was a bit spookey about the other dogs especially some of the bigger high energy ones, but by the end of class was at least trying to cautiously check a few of the bigger ones out, VERY CAUTIOUSLY. So from that aspect it was worth holding her back, she has not been really away from her pack for about 4 months

When she did get to finally run the tunnel Jump Jump sequence complete a couple of times she was like a lepoard waiting to pounce as she was sitting at the end of the tunnel waiting for cindy to give her the OK call and just flew through it she was shot out af a cannon, all the others in the class were like wholly cow, she really likes this.

It was pretty comical to say the least, one thing I did notice rather then yack the entire run like normal, she was actually quiet, Fingers crossed usually she never shuts up from the time she starts running till the end of the run.
 
Last edited:
LOLLLLLLL
HILARIOUS

why would you NOT send him there?

It was more a manner of how we were sending him there, and why he couldn't do it. I was playing the part of Stuart Mah, and he was playing the part of Jenn Crank. Just an argument of philosophy, basically.

OK So IT was too funny, as I mentioned on thursday night I had stormy running 3 tunnel 8 jump sequence start to finish. So the first night its a 2 jump , tunnel, complete sequence for the entire class. Starting with jump, sit, then Jump sit jump, then jump , jump sit tunnel, followed by sit tunnel jump, jump.
Well I think she was about ready to explode by the time she actually got to run the entire sequence she was like ready to go balistic, did her good to have to learn to be patient though. AS I thought she was a bit spookey about the other dogs especially some of the bigger high energy ones, but by the end of class was at least trying to cautiously check a few of the bigger ones out, VERY CAUTIOUSLY. So from that aspect it was worth holding her back, she has not been really away from her pack for about 4 months

When she did get to finally run the tunnel Jump Jump sequence complete a couple of times she was like a lepoard waiting to pounce as she was sitting at the end of the tunnel waiting for cindy to give her the OK call and just flew through it she was shot out af a cannon, all the others in the class were like wholly cow, she really likes this.

It was pretty comical to say the least, one thing I did notice rather then yack the entire run like normal, she was actually quiet, Fingers crossed usually she never shuts up from the time she starts running till the end of the run.

That's awesome! Sounds like she had fun, and it sounds like it was a good idea to keep her back just for the exposure/socialization aspect. You may want to consider starting to take her out to parks or farmers markets or something and asking for focus there. Just don't want her to get in the habit of worrying about her environment.
 
It was more a manner of how we were sending him there, and why he couldn't do it. I was playing the part of Stuart Mah, and he was playing the part of Jenn Crank. Just an argument of philosophy, basically.

so which method did Bentley prefer?:winkgrin:
 
Back
Top