Hurtseverywhere
Forums Enthusiast
Well I think yesterday I put in a post that Storm was going up stairs but not down, and as we live in a 4 level Back split, she needed to learn how to get down pretty quickly.... Well I guess she must read the forum, when I got home last night the wife said she is now going down the stairs, and sure enough, she up & down like she's been doing it for weeks today, this morning as I was eating breakfast and as soon as she had finished hers she went down the the family room and got a road kill toy from the bin & brought it up into the kitchen for me to play with her, LOL, she was quite insistant actually.

. The main floor hall & Kitchen are all tile so no sweat there, and the Family room that's 25 X24 feet, its half laminite with an area rug and half carpet, turns out it's the perfect obstical course for Zoomies with the sofa's & automan, end tables ect scattered around.