Yes yes Sables are without any flaws and innocent
Spitfire Esquire
PS Welcome Story, looks like you haves a farm. Any four legged sheeps
HAHAHAHAHA now that is the joke of the day....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes yes Sables are without any flaws and innocent
Spitfire Esquire
PS Welcome Story, looks like you haves a farm. Any four legged sheeps
Isn’t he just beautiful! His markings are so unique. A lot of his white is actually super diluted blue because he’s a harlequin Merle.
Here are some pictures of Story when I first got him at 7 months so you can see the difference in coat length View attachment 19573 View attachment 19574
View attachment 19575
Isn’t he just beautiful! His markings are so unique. A lot of his white is actually super diluted blue because he’s a harlequin Merle.
Here are some pictures of Story when I first got him at 7 months so you can see the difference in coat length View attachment 19573 View attachment 19574
View attachment 19575
I wouldn’t go so far as to say sables are innocentYes yes Sables are without any flaws and innocent
Spitfire Esquire
PS Welcome Story, looks like you haves a farm. Any four legged sheeps
. Sneaky, smart, manipulative are just a few adjectives that come to mind lol. But they are by far my favourite!
Pretty. My Angus is 10 months, weird puppy teenager! He recently got over his fear of food cooking in the oven, lol.View attachment 19570 Here are some pictures of my puppy Story at 10 months old. He is 15 inches tall and about 15.5 lbs. Story is super cute but don’t be fooled! He is the naughtiest puppy I’ve ever hadHe is very busy and constantly getting into trouble. Always climbing onto the window sill and tugging on clothes! He keeps me on my toes! He loves to play, but like Kip, he is not a foodie. He will literally spit out hot dogs! But he is very sweet and sleeps on my pillow every night
View attachment 19569
They are Koa trees! Koas are endemic to Hawaii where I live, and there are a lot on our farm.BTW what kind of very interesting trees are those in the pict with Story?? I am a tree hugger ex plant anatomist ex other things too.
Thanks, I thot they might be River Red gum trees but Koa- wow what beautiful wood they have and interesting growth pattern and they are a nice drop for Shelties pictures.. So your Shelties love water?? I have seen collies take to water but I think ours would walk a mile around a puddle-- I am sure you had fun drying them off afterward!!They are Koa trees! Koas are endemic to Hawaii where I live, and there are a lot on our farm.