Super excited yet nervous

That is awesome!!! How fun to compete against the family. lol. I don't know anyone who even has a Daval dog. :(

Oh yeah, clicking is much more better than Q's. I remember my JWW runs where we just clicked. It felt great even with the bobbles.

Well now you do! Trax's mom is CH Daval Whimsical :yes:
 
Well now you do! Trax's mom is CH Daval Whimsical :yes:

OMG!!! She's Koji's sister. No seriously. They have the same parents, but obviously was bred at different times as Koji was born in 2007 and the photos on the site are from 2005.

How hilarious is that!!! So, what you're saying is that Koji should be as fast as Trax, right? LOL. Hmmm....must get him to go faster.
 
OMG!!! She's Koji's sister. No seriously. They have the same parents, but obviously was bred at different times as Koji was born in 2007 and the photos on the site are from 2005.

How hilarious is that!!! So, what you're saying is that Koji should be as fast as Trax, right? LOL. Hmmm....must get him to go faster.

Well she was only used for Conformation so I have no clue about her performance abilities or if she'd even have any. Riot is where the speed comes from. I do believe they just did a repeat breeding of Riot and Whimsy though. Hopefully they don't turn out to be gargantuan again LOL!
 
I think there is a good deal of what makes a good performance dog behind Whimsy as well. She has several conformation dogs behind her that are behind some very nice, fast agility dogs. Zion's Man About Town has performance titles, and has produced some really nice performance dogs. Macdega Glenhart Grand Prix has also produced a number of nice performance dogs, and is where I think the speed comes from in one prominent performance line.
 
I think there is a good deal of what makes a good performance dog behind Whimsy as well. She has several conformation dogs behind her that are behind some very nice, fast agility dogs. Zion's Man About Town has performance titles, and has produced some really nice performance dogs. Macdega Glenhart Grand Prix has also produced a number of nice performance dogs, and is where I think the speed comes from in one prominent performance line.

Ah ok. Honestly I knew nothing about her and I know nothing about conformation. I just knew that Riot(MACH Ryladd Relentless) is a super awesome dog and so the opportunity to get a puppy from him came along and I jumped on it :)
 
Well she was only used for Conformation so I have no clue about her performance abilities or if she'd even have any. Riot is where the speed comes from. I do believe they just did a repeat breeding of Riot and Whimsy though. Hopefully they don't turn out to be gargantuan again LOL!

I do know that Koji is over height, but I really think he would've stayed within if I hadn't neutered him so young. But, he still would've been pushing that 16" mark. lol.

He had a sister littermate that my breeder kept. I keep wondering what her name is. ;) This is so neat.
 
I do know that Koji is over height, but I really think he would've stayed within if I hadn't neutered him so young. But, he still would've been pushing that 16" mark. lol.

He had a sister littermate that my breeder kept. I keep wondering what her name is. ;) This is so neat.

I'm in the same boat. I neutered Trax very early because he had started lifting his leg and humping everything early on LOL! Whimsy and Riot are both around 15" yet Trax is officially 17 7/8" and his brother is about 17" I think. Now Trax's half siblings are all super tiny(with a different mother) so I don't know if that means that Whimsy is responsible for the size or what. Regardless, many of the smaller half siblings have had issues with lameness and injuries so I think Trax's size has given us an advantage. He's fallen off of the dog walk so many times he shouldn't even be walking.
 
Back
Top