Sweet Potato treats from China kidney failure

I am so annoyed ... I ordered some rawhide treats from my favorite website that said in big letters Made in USA on the item description so I ordered three bags. They came yesterday and it says Made in China on the bags!!! :gaah Now I have to send them back. :mad:
 
I am so annoyed ... I ordered some rawhide treats from my favorite website that said in big letters Made in USA on the item description so I ordered three bags. They came yesterday and it says Made in China on the bags!!! :gaah Now I have to send them back. :mad:

That is like fraud to state they are made in the USA. How horrible!!! Good for you for sending the bags back.
 
My head is spinning from all if these bad ingredients in dog food including the vitamins. I wonder if human vitamins have the same problem?
 
china treats

I just read that vets are warning that sweet potato treats from China are causing kidney failure in dogs and pork treats may also be causing health problems. Big brand names such as Foster and Smith are involved. I will try to get the link for this warning. Do not buy any product from China or American made but ingredients from China.

Try not to buy any treats from China....Read the label and only buy US made ones.
 
My head is spinning from all if these bad ingredients in dog food including the vitamins. I wonder if human vitamins have the same problem?

Good question.

I do think you can contact your pet food company and inquire about the vitamins... make sure they're manufactured in America...
 
Try not to buy any treats from China....Read the label and only buy US made ones.

The problem, as she stated, is even if made in America doesn't insure they aren't using ingredients that aren't coming from China. They can produce it in America, and import the ingredients from China to make the product with is what she's saying... I believe.
 
I am so annoyed ... I ordered some rawhide treats from my favorite website that said in big letters Made in USA on the item description so I ordered three bags. They came yesterday and it says Made in China on the bags!!! :gaah Now I have to send them back. :mad:

I would be curious about what they say about their claim about being made in the USA.

Smokehouse products, for instance are made from product bought from China but manufactured in the US. Does this make them safe?
 
I would be curious about what they say about their claim about being made in the USA.

Smokehouse products, for instance are made from product bought from China but manufactured in the US. Does this make them safe?

Read about the laws in China and I think that will answer your question.

My girlfriend's dad was feeding some treat made in the US but with Chinese ingredients and dog just got back from the hospital after vomiting/diarrhea for three days straight... my dogs had them (without my consent) and one of them was pooping blood and didn't eat for two days. I don't risk it.
 
Back
Top