Taking a step back

Why Thank You!!! I have just been in touch with Mary who I did foundations with Sting and she thinks maybe a couple privates will be better than a class.I am house sitting in a couple weeks for my friend and she has a fully fenced agility filed so Mary will be able to come to the hosue.I still will not trial till the fall unless Sting shows a huge improvement but only time will tell.:biggrin2:
Great plan! I'm totally J-E-A-L-O-U-S that you have access to an agility field and an on-call trainer.
 
That sounds like a good idea given the circumstances. I'm doing the same with Ember after entering her in a time 2 beat demo and finding that while she handled the nadac jww courses with skills fine, she had trouble with the wide open course and couldn't figure what to do with herself when working so far ahead of me. Time to spend the summer working distance, and teaching her to work ahead of me. She can do all of the more complex skill work in the world, but it won't do a bit of good if she can't manage to get through wide open novice and open courses.
 
Back
Top