kathy32726
Forums Regular
Thanks again for all your congratulations and most of all for your ideas and comments. Being out of work does a lot to you and it is not just about not making money, but mainly about not being productive and useful, so I am looking forward to being back to work and having Cody with me makes it all the better!
One item I have been searching for is a soft-sided crate that I can keep at the office. Do any of you own one that you would suggest? I am also concerned about whether one would be sturdy enough for a 5 month old? I noticed that some are somewhat closed in and I would not like that as I know Cody wants to see what is going on. I will look at our local Walmart, but most probably will end up ordering one online so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks again for all your comments and help.
One item I have been searching for is a soft-sided crate that I can keep at the office. Do any of you own one that you would suggest? I am also concerned about whether one would be sturdy enough for a 5 month old? I noticed that some are somewhat closed in and I would not like that as I know Cody wants to see what is going on. I will look at our local Walmart, but most probably will end up ordering one online so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks again for all your comments and help.
