Ron Atkinson
Premium Member
This afternoon I had a BP episode. Instead of being high, it was low for me.
I knew it was low I had just got done taking it. Teddy was on his long walk with my wife at the time. When he came in he didn't greet me normally. He started sniffing me all over and then started licking my right wrist for a long time.To get him to stop I redid my BP with him watching.
As a side note,when BP is higher than it should be he will sniff then lick my face until he sees me use the machine. He has been really accurate on the high side only being wrong twice this last year.
I am very blessed that he has learned how to do this. He takes really good care of me and visa versa.
I knew it was low I had just got done taking it. Teddy was on his long walk with my wife at the time. When he came in he didn't greet me normally. He started sniffing me all over and then started licking my right wrist for a long time.To get him to stop I redid my BP with him watching.
As a side note,when BP is higher than it should be he will sniff then lick my face until he sees me use the machine. He has been really accurate on the high side only being wrong twice this last year.
I am very blessed that he has learned how to do this. He takes really good care of me and visa versa.
Teddy is a treasure...oh, and he'd like to remind you he should be treated as such...maybe a few extra cookies or a steak? 