Thanks to Sheltie Nation!

Thanks for the forum. Think if we keep repeating - I am not an addict, I do not have a problem - we'll convince ourselves? :)
 
I too would like to thank Kelly and the mods for both Sheltie Nation and Sheltie Forum.

I've not been online much these days because of this house purchase and selling business, but there is not a day that I don't jump on and see what's happening.

(p.s. I must check the posting numbers....since I've been behind, I wonder who is sneaking up on me!)
 
I too would like to thank Kelly and the mods for both Sheltie Nation and Sheltie Forum.

I've not been online much these days because of this house purchase and selling business, but there is not a day that I don't jump on and see what's happening.

(p.s. I must check the posting numbers....since I've been behind, I wonder who is sneaking up on me!)

I'm getting there Barb!

Been thinking about you,and hope you are doing ok~
 
I too would like to thank Kelly and the mods for both Sheltie Nation and Sheltie Forum.

I've not been online much these days because of this house purchase and selling business, but there is not a day that I don't jump on and see what's happening.

(p.s. I must check the posting numbers....since I've been behind, I wonder who is sneaking up on me!)

I'm getting there Barb!

Been thinking about you,and hope you are doing ok~

yep- it's totally Michelle- she'll be up to 6000 in no time :wink2:
 
Back
Top