The Pressure is on!

great video- love how all the dogs on your team are color-coordinated:winkgrin:
In that crew everyone is a try or bi-black :lol: This weekend he is running with them (minus the King Charles) a chocolate lab and a white Westie so they are off. Not sure who is on the other team... probably a white whippet and one of the Aussies plus who knows.
 
Flyball

Wow, I am impressed.Very nice and great job!!!do you have to have your dog adjusted alot by the chiro from all the slamming they do on the shoulders to get the ball?
 
Wow, I am impressed.Very nice and great job!!!do you have to have your dog adjusted alot by the chiro from all the slamming they do on the shoulders to get the ball?
Nope Sca is fine. The thing is you need to teach them a swimmer's turn on the box (something Sca only does so so at) Just a guess but the impact is not a ton more than a lot of agility stuff just different. Then of course there is Sca's frisbee addiction and they way he leaps to grab it which is likely far worse than agility or flyball.

I would like to try an chiro for him once though just to see.
 
Flyball

Nope Sca is fine. The thing is you need to teach them a swimmer's turn on the box (something Sca only does so so at) Just a guess but the impact is not a ton more than a lot of agility stuff just different. Then of course there is Sca's frisbee addiction and they way he leaps to grab it which is likely far worse than agility or flyball.

I would like to try an chiro for him once though just to see.

You are right about the impact on the shoulders would be the same as agility.I know Sting in Jan.literally flew off the seesaw (it did not tip) result was crash landing so I had him adjusted the beginning of March and the poor guy was out in alot of places and his shoulders were jarred.Anyways enjoyed the video.
 
I think you're spot on there Sharon. The injury Tully keeps flaring up at flyball is the one she got from flying off the seesaw in agility.

I love how Sca is looking so focused now. After all the troubles with stopping him crossing over he's really found his inner flyball dog.
 
Now it is Spitfire. We are going again in a few hours but it took about 45 minutes to get Spitfire in a collar last night so we could get on the road. $&$$$8@ teenage Sheltie
 
Today Sca is running two teams. We also started to back up so he can get a running start :pop. Further he has run multiple position in the lineup and even was a start dog. He did well but did tour once :lol:
 
Back
Top