The puppies are leaving one by one......

SunChaser

Forums Enthusiast
My puppies are leaving me one by one.

Melody went to her forever home on Sunday afternoon.
Melody005.jpg


On Tuesday Gamin went to live with another puppy raiser that fosters for rescue. He needs a lot of one on one attention because he's so timid. I wouldn't be surprized if she keeps him though, she just lost one of her senior shelties a few months back.
Gamin002.jpg


Little Tyler will go to his forever home tomorrow evening.
Tyler006.jpg


The house is going to be real quiet for a few days. Even with eleven other dogs in the house I won't have to watch where I put my feet or keep an eye on the little scamps when they are having floor time... I'm going to miss them, but I know they are in the best of hands and will have wonderful lives.....
 
I always wondered how people who foster dogs and breed dogs, how they are able to say goodbye. Especially fosters because they put so much time and effort into the dogs to see them go. I give them a lot of credit because I do not think I could do it.
 
When it is time for a puppy (or rescue) to go to their new home it is very exciting! You can imagine how excited you were when you brought your pup home, and our new owners feel the same. Some tell me they could hardly sleep the night before, since they were so excited. It really makes me smile. I've had people cry when I place the puppy in their arms, like they are getting a new baby. Because I love all my dogs, and want them to always have the best, my gift to the puppy is a family that will love and cherish them.
 
Back
Top