labgirl
Forums Sage
Thank you for all the advice on cracking closed weaves I received on SF a couple of weeks back. I put it into practice and after a week Sparrow was able to do 12 closed weaves. Now suddenly she is a weaving monster and nothing seems to faze her, even tough entries!
We had a weaves workshop last night, an hour and a half of just weaves (though, obviously, we didn't work for an hour and a half solid
). Here is the evidence that Sparrow can weave (and that her mum still hasn't mastered left and right!)
https://youtu.be/6WCA4mH51Jk
Merlin dropped in at the end of the class for a little practice, and he demonstrated how solid his weaves are becoming by entering them after I did a blind cross at the tunnel and sent him him at a close to 90degree angle. Awesome lad
We had a weaves workshop last night, an hour and a half of just weaves (though, obviously, we didn't work for an hour and a half solid
). Here is the evidence that Sparrow can weave (and that her mum still hasn't mastered left and right!)https://youtu.be/6WCA4mH51Jk
Merlin dropped in at the end of the class for a little practice, and he demonstrated how solid his weaves are becoming by entering them after I did a blind cross at the tunnel and sent him him at a close to 90degree angle. Awesome lad



