They're here!!!!!!!!!!!

image.jpegimage.jpeg
Looks like these might be mahogany sable? They have a really dark stripe down their backs. Our first girl Skye was that color and it's so pretty. Congratulations, knowing there is a handsome boy in your future - now you'll be counting the weeks

You'd think so by their colouring now but the sire Teller is a more reddish brown as is the dam. Strange that Teller is such a different colour seeing that he's Piper's brother. Top picture is Teller, bottom is Piper. I forgot to add that Piper is an uncle now lol.
 
Piper's mom how exciting - they are there and one of them will become part of your family. :yes:

Exciting when we get pictures :wink2: when you see them in 3 weeks.
 
Piper's mom how exciting - they are there and one of them will become part of your family. :yes:

Exciting when we get pictures :wink2: when you see them in 3 weeks.
You'll get pictures sooner than that Hanne...I'm going to see them on Sunday! The breeder invited me over so we can talk all about conformation and what I will need when I start to show the puppy. She really is the most amazing nice person! I'm also going to enter Piper in an altered class in a show in April so I can 'get my feet wet' as well as taking a conformation class with Piper so I can be ready when the puppy is ready to be entered in his first show. All very exciting!!!
 
You'll get pictures sooner than that Hanne...I'm going to see them on Sunday! The breeder invited me over so we can talk all about conformation and what I will need when I start to show the puppy. She really is the most amazing nice person! I'm also going to enter Piper in an altered class in a show in April so I can 'get my feet wet' as well as taking a conformation class with Piper so I can be ready when the puppy is ready to be entered in his first show. All very exciting!!!

how exciting:yes::pop
 
Back
Top