Silaria
Forums Sage
Jackpot is pretty much the only game I try to pay attention to the briefing for; especially if its a non-traditional jackpot. The other games are pretty straight forward once you understand the rules.
Edan and I did have a good time running around on Jackpot though. I think Edan enjoys the 'handler's choice' games because he can (almost) run around and take any obstacle in front of him; especially in games like Jackpot and Full House.
At least we did well on the runs on Saturday; the ones we originally planned to do.
Edan and I did have a good time running around on Jackpot though. I think Edan enjoys the 'handler's choice' games because he can (almost) run around and take any obstacle in front of him; especially in games like Jackpot and Full House.
At least we did well on the runs on Saturday; the ones we originally planned to do.