Thyroid Medication

How about a different thyroid med? My Dash (age 11) has been on the levothyroxine, same as a human, with good results. Personally, I take the synthroid, again w/ good results.
 
How about a different thyroid med? My Dash (age 11) has been on the levothyroxine, same as a human, with good results. Personally, I take the synthroid, again w/ good results.

I will suggest that to my vet the next time we refill. Thank you for your suggestion, i really appreciate all input.
 
She studies thyroid and writes books on it. This is her thing and how she does a lot of her research is by helping patients.

Let us know what she says. I hope she can help.

Thank you so. Ich Danielle. It seem dr. Dodd feel max is on to high of a dose which his body is rejecting because of it. His cpl and amy
Ise was jigh but the rest of his blood work was normal. So we!re dropping his thyroid meds now and putting him on grain free kibble with chicken and veggies. Hopefully this too will nelp him to
Ose all the weight he's put on. Your right she is such a doll. Thanks again. :)
 
Back
Top