TICK advice

Have you tried SPOT-ON? It is an all natural herbal defense squeeze on treatment for dogs. It is a natural way to repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. (and it is completely non-toxic) We get it on line.

I found several different brands of SPOT-NO:confused2:. Which one were you talking about and how does it compare to Frontline Plus?
 
Have you tried SPOT-ON? It is an all natural herbal defense squeeze on treatment for dogs. It is a natural way to repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. (and it is completely non-toxic) We get it on line.

Many thanks for the information in Spot On. I have this month covered but am going to give this a try. I have used Spot On for horses for flies but had not heard of the product for dogs concerning fleas,etc.
 
I found several different brands of SPOT-NO:confused2:. Which one were you talking about and how does it compare to Frontline Plus?

Re: SPOT-ON

We get a pack of 3 tubes on line. The distributor is Only Natural Pet Store, Boulder, CO. Phone number: 888.937.6677. or 720.406.7475 for questions.

Mally was getting sick, after we applied Frontline Plus. Don said it is toxic and wanted to try natural, so we changed over to SPOT-ON.
 
Re: SPOT-ON

We get a pack of 3 tubes on line. The distributor is Only Natural Pet Store, Boulder, CO. Phone number: 888.937.6677. or 720.406.7475 for questions.

Mally was getting sick, after we applied Frontline Plus. Don said it is toxic and wanted to try natural, so we changed over to SPOT-ON.

Thanks for the info. I am going to give it a try and see what happens.
 
The summer before last I bought Preventic collars for my three.

They seemed to work really well and they're not supposed to be as toxic as most tick preventatives are.

The preventic collar causes tick paralysis and death when the crawl on the dog. I still found them on the dogs (and several around the house) after a hike, but they were all paralyzed and unable to bite.

http://www.1800petmeds.com/Preventic+Amitraz+Tick+Collar+for+Dogs-prod3306.html
 
Re: SPOT-ON

We get a pack of 3 tubes on line. The distributor is Only Natural Pet Store, Boulder, CO. Phone number: 888.937.6677. or 720.406.7475 for questions.

Mally was getting sick, after we applied Frontline Plus. Don said it is toxic and wanted to try natural, so we changed over to SPOT-ON.

Thanks Mally's Mom! I'm defiantly calling them!:hugs
Tabs
 
I used Zodiac on my dogs last summer. We are in tick and lyme country at the cottage. Seemed to work fine and a whole lot cheaper than vet prescribed topical.

I do worry about ticks and Shelties! So hard to find.

My store groomer found a tuck on a dog today. It was attached to the dogs underpaid. Who would think to check there?
 
I used Zodiac on my dogs last summer. We are in tick and lyme country at the cottage. Seemed to work fine and a whole lot cheaper than vet prescribed topical.

I do worry about ticks and Shelties! So hard to find.

My store groomer found a tuck on a dog today. It was attached to the dogs underpaid. Who would think to check there?

For my dogs it's the first place I always look. I find ticks on there paws almost every day. When I look for ticks I don't actually look, I FEEL. All I do is rub there skin all over with my fingers and if I fined one I pull it out at the head and drop it in the toilet. Some people get grossed out when I tell them that I actually touch the tick:rolleyes2:, and I just tell them, "I'm lucky, there heads aren't under MY skin." That'll shut em up!:lol: I'd rather it be in my hand than making a meal out of my babies!:yes:
Tabs
 
Re: SPOT-ON

We get a pack of 3 tubes on line. The distributor is Only Natural Pet Store, Boulder, CO. Phone number: 888.937.6677. or 720.406.7475 for questions.

Mally was getting sick, after we applied Frontline Plus. Don said it is toxic and wanted to try natural, so we changed over to SPOT-ON.

This is what I use on Pixie and Lacey too. Works OK, not great. I've found a tick on Pixie every day this week. But we also find ticks occasionally with the chemicals like Advantix so nothing works perfectly.
 
This is what I use on Pixie and Lacey too. Works OK, not great. I've found a tick on Pixie every day this week. But we also find ticks occasionally with the chemicals like Advantix so nothing works perfectly.

Thank you, Ann. You are the one I got the Spot-On idea from for our Mally awhile back on a post.
 
Back
Top