Toe of Sheltie and Wool of Bat!

Yeah -- make felt candy corn. It's only one night.

I had thought about this, too. I had also thought about buying candy corn stencils and painting candy corn on them. I think it is still early and not all of the Halloween stuff is out yet. Which stinks, because I gotta have all of this done by Oct. 1st! I am also using the costumes for a costume contest, if I am able to go.

I might go anyway. :winkgrin:

When I post the picture on the picture taking day you will be able to see how tiny they are. It's almost comical.

We tried them on Fluffy, and she's so dark the wings looked really stupid on her. It looked like she had a growth coming out of her back. :lol:
 
I was actually going to do rhinestones, but I couldn't find a cheap way to do it. I couldn't find orange and yellow rhinestones. :dead: The only way I could find them was in a $15 bucket of rhinestones.

After I got to thinking about it though, since Smudge's hat is crochet it just fits better to have buttons. :yes: Rhinestones and crochet don't go together very well.

Fluffy's costume is on order and should be coming in the mail soon.

I just seen some rhiestones in those colors at Michael's Arts and Crafts. They
were on a card, and not too much money, you just stick them on, the glue is on them. Almost looks like the ones the girls use for the fingernails, but larger.

Looks cute!
 
I just seen some rhiestones in those colors at Michael's Arts and Crafts. They
were on a card, and not too much money, you just stick them on, the glue is on them. Almost looks like the ones the girls use for the fingernails, but larger.

Looks cute!

I saw those, but decided against them. I think I am going to stick with my buttons. You wouldn't think it would be hard to find something with candy corn on it! Wrong!

Why can I never pick something easy? :lol:
 
I love the wings! The buttons are cute. It's for Halloween so I don't think you could go wrong with anything you decide to do. I can't wait to see them on Smudge.
 
You could get a puffy ink or glitter glue pen and draw candy corns on them and even trace the edge to accent the wing vs fluffy
 
Back
Top