Too many toys

Then you have the search, The glorious days of the search, for the replacement. The beloved toy that they loved, but couldn't stand the test of time.
When Teddy was a puppy we had gone to the pet store and I let him pick out his first toy. It was a giraffe that was longer than he was. He loved that toy. Over time it would get tears and wear. He would take it to my wife to fix it. She did her best, but over time the damage was to great to fix.
I found similar ones but it was not the same. I could tell by the way he played with them. So the search continues, I check out the toy isle anytime I am in a pet store looking for the elusive toy. The search continues. :)
 
Then you have the search, The glorious days of the search, for the replacement. The beloved toy that they loved, but couldn't stand the test of time.
When Teddy was a puppy we had gone to the pet store and I let him pick out his first toy. It was a giraffe that was longer than he was. He loved that toy. Over time it would get tears and wear. He would take it to my wife to fix it. She did her best, but over time the damage was to great to fix.
I found similar ones but it was not the same. I could tell by the way he played with them. So the search continues, I check out the toy isle anytime I am in a pet store looking for the elusive toy. The search continues. :)

I can relate to this. Our Barkley had a toy he loved too, one of those donkeys that had the sound box in it that brayed. He would carry it around the house and play fetch with it. When he finally wore it out I tried everywhere to find another one. Other toys with voice boxes didn't appeal to him, it had to be the donkey. Finally, I found one at an obscure seller online. I bought five. I still have a few that are brand new. They are fond memories of Barkley.
 
Best in Show is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen (hopefully I'm not the only fan here :) )...and you know we are all sounding like Meg Swan! LOL
skip ahead to the 2:00 mark if you dont wanna watch the whole skit...

Fil's first toy was a bee in honor of Busy Bee :)


Hahaha yup I can hear echos of those voices here and I know the pain as well:)
 
Honestly looking at that clip all I could see was that poor Weim very upset at all the yelling. it is a funny movie though.

And YES, Mr. Broccoli! Poor Darren went nuts for a while trying to find a replacement for Monty, remember? meadow still loves Mr. B.

Interesting when the members of the pack leadership are upset the whole pack gets upset and dog is getting such conflicting messages-- they yelling the panic and the pets- whats a poor dog to think. I guess the point is that the dog show is all about the people barely the dog.. funny movie.
 
Interesting when the members of the pack leadership are upset the whole pack gets upset and dog is getting such conflicting messages-- they yelling the panic and the pets- whats a poor dog to think. I guess the point is that the dog show is all about the people barely the dog.. funny movie.
And in reality it’s not much different! Sure they want their dogs to look great and win ribbons but having had a dog I did obedience trials with (Piper) I witnessed many people who were oblivious to the dog at the end of their show leash because they were chatting with everyone! And the outfits the humans wear are more important than how the dogs look:ROFLMAO:…
 
Back
Top