k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
I didn't find anything in a search and saw this on another board recently posted. I thought I'd re-post it here in case anyone is having issues.
Disclaimer: I did not write this, I do not know who wrote it. But I am posting it just in case anyone here is dealing with this.
A comment from someone else....
Disclaimer: I did not write this, I do not know who wrote it. But I am posting it just in case anyone here is dealing with this.
FYI ~~ totw changed the prairie formula , back in march , it has JUST hit my local store - after 600 in vet bills trying to figure out why my pups had liquid stools - i am talking the kind that splatter on the wall !! and doing insane tests , a little ( ok - a TON ) of mind racking , and detail splitting lead me to the conclusion it was the kibble - so i called CS number on the bag. THE CS HELP WAS INCREDIBLE ! I WAS NEVER EVEN PUT ON HOLD! & didnt have to push a number for english !! after speaking with the ON STAFF VET we figured out that the change in stools was due to the change in bison. **** :0 ***** the dear in our country have a virus called " wasting" they basically starve to death. so TOTW decided it wasnt worth the risk on buying HEALTHY dear , so are buying out of the country - expensive. they replaced the Venison with buffalo - and now only add venison for flavor ~~
well my guys didnt handle such a sudden change ~ and dont do well with it. TOTW told me to take back the currant bag ~ & i changed to wetlands. NOW that i KNOW what i am dealing with ~ hopefully i can do a gradual food change with there bland diet.
i am going broke on vet bills & chicken breasts - maybe they will send me a cpl coupons ??
but in the end i felt , like i was treated with respect & was impressed with speaking with a vet that listens to my concerns ! with out sending a bill ... so hopefully we can stay with this company ....
JUST WANTED ALL OF MY TOTW FRIENDS TO BE AWARE OF THIS CHANGE ~ IN CASE YOU ARE HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEMS !!
A comment from someone else....
the formula change was not 'slight" they doubled the buffalo to replace the venison ( more or less ) then added some quality ingredients.
Last edited: