Toy obsessed

Gavin definitely spoiled me. He was so NOT needy. Pico is the definition of attention seeking.
I do get it though, life is boring when I am not there.
So when I am home is the time to have fun.
Thing is, he holds me hostage even when he is napping.
cause if I even go to the bathroom or go to get some tea from the kitchen he wakes up and has to get some love or playtime.
So no luck trying to do ANYTHING even for the hour is asleep in the evenings (I can watch TV, read, or mess around on the computer).
So much for any workouts or Yoga :(
 
my rental agreement only allows 1 dog.
moving would be another $1k a month in rent for a much smaller place (bay area CA is VERY VERY expensive).
I have thought of a older rescue cat who is good with dogs, but I am not sure Pico is calm enough for a cat yet (don't want a completely terrorized cat LOL).
 
my rental agreement only allows 1 dog.
moving would be another $1k a month in rent for a much smaller place (bay area CA is VERY VERY expensive).
I have thought of a older rescue cat who is good with dogs, but I am not sure Pico is calm enough for a cat yet (don't want a completely terrorized cat LOL).
Just kidding I AM an enabler, give puppy monster a pet from us.
 
Yeah one dog-- I can understand but as I have told motels in the past --these are shelties they aren't really dogs so maybe they would allow 2 shelties-- I mean who wouldn't??

When we took the dogs to the snow a couple of years ago the VRBO place we wanted to rent allowed max 2 dogs. I messaged the owner, told them I had 3 Shelties and how much they weighed, and that they had done much traveling, and sent a photo. He immediately messaged me back, said we were approved and we had a great time. The VRBO owners get to rate you and we got 5 stars after our stay. :)
 
When we took the dogs to the snow a couple of years ago the VRBO place we wanted to rent allowed max 2 dogs. I messaged the owner, told them I had 3 Shelties and how much they weighed, and that they had done much traveling, and sent a photo. He immediately messaged me back, said we were approved and we had a great time. The VRBO owners get to rate you and we got 5 stars after our stay. :)

Well done the lot of you, winning over the world one vrbo owner at a time:):)
 
Back
Top